Post-MBA Innovation and Design Thinking
Are you looking to apply innovative, human-centered approaches with the potential to embrace technology and scale solutions? In this applied program, you develop a project using principles of Design Thinking and other techniques of agility and prototyping. In addition to experience, you also have relationships with executives and entrepreneurs from different backgrounds and sectors.
3 months – 100 hours
Beginning of Classes (Estimated)
Beginning in April, with classes on Saturdays
Face-to-face with 100% online and live start
- Master new methods to drive innovation in your organization
- Learn in a practical way and know how to transpose knowledge to your reality
- Exchange experiences and learn in an active dynamic with market experts
- Expand your network of contacts and interact with executives and entrepreneurs from different backgrounds
- Have an experience in one of the best business schools in Latin America
COPPEAD Seal of Excellence
COPPEAD is the internationally renowned Brazilian business school that assists people and companies in their transformation processes, based on integrated education and oriented towards practical and critical performance in the business world.
With more than 45 years of experience in executive education programs, the institution has trained more than 16 thousand professionals, leaders and protagonists of its organizations, contributing to the development of the country and the projection of its students in the global panorama.
- 13 times in the Financial Times Ranking, 2 times in the specific Executive MBA ranking;
- Grade 6 out of 7 at CAPES, the highest grade from a federal institution;
- Participant in quality networks, such as EFMD and AACSB;
- Agreement with more than 40 business schools on 5 continents;
- Member of the EMBA Consortium, giving Executive MBA students access to an international network of business schools;
- Pioneer in the creation of executive programs such as the Master’s in English and the Executive MBA;
- Former students who serve as presidents, board members, executives and entrepreneurs in Brazil and abroad.
NETWORKING FOR GROWTH
One of the pillars of COPPEAD is the relationship network that is formed between members of the community. When you join COPPEAD, you go beyond your class, and you can connect with executives, leaders and entrepreneurs from different backgrounds, increasing the possibilities of development.
- Design Thinking as an Innovation Tool
- Innovation in Services
- International Entrepreneurship
- Research: Immersion and Analysis
- Strategy and Innovation
- Technology and Collaborative Economy
- Tools and Prototyping
- Project management
1. Executives who want to update knowledge on new topics
2. Entrepreneurs looking to improve their business
3. Professionals with a solid background (master’s / MBA / doctorate) who want to broaden their horizons
4. Executives seeking an environment of excellence with other peers for discussion
- Cash value – R$ 25,636.00 Installment in 2 x R $ 12,907.10 – R $ 25,814.20 .. Installment in 3x R $ 8,664.41 – R$ 25,993.23
- 20% discount for ex-students approved on COPPEAD or Alumni courses over 100 hours and who have an MBA or Master’s degree: Cash value – R $ 20,508.80. Installments in 2 x R $ 10,325.68 – R $ 20,651.36 Installments in 3 x R $ 6,931.53 – R $ 20,794.59
- Check out our discount policy for institutional partners by clicking here.
- All expenses with teaching material and food are included in the program price. For more information contact: email@example.com.
The Post-MBA admission process includes filling out the registration form and a personal interview with the course coordinator. The candidate’s managerial experience and the position he occupies in the company where he works are some of the factors taken into account when selecting. The candidate must have a diploma obtained in an MBA course. The final decision as to the candidate’s acceptance is made by a Selection Committee.