Post-MBA Health Management
The health system is known for the complexity in the relationship between players and the challenge of bringing together elements such as pressure for costs, compliance with rules and regulations, efficiency in processes and focus on the patient. The Post-MBA Health Management is an advanced program for leaders who will guide their organizations to exercise their functions in this ecosystem.
The Post-MBA Health Management program
The program focuses on trends in health management, addressing topics such as:
- Relationship between players in the sector;
This holistic approach allows participants to expand knowledge about public policies and the health system, in addition to reflecting on new models of management and innovation in the sector.
COPPEAD Seal of Excellence
COPPEAD is the internationally renowned Brazilian business school that assists people and companies in their transformation processes, based on integrated education and oriented towards practical and critical performance in the business world.
With 50 years of experience in executive education programs, the institution has trained more than 16 thousand professionals, leaders and protagonists of its organizations, contributing to the development of the country and the projection of its students in the global panorama.
- 11 times in the Financial Times Ranking, 2 times in the specific Executive MBA ranking;
- Maximum score at CAPES, the only Brazilian Federal Institution to achieve this feat.;
- Participant in quality networks, such as EFMD and AACSB;
- Partnerships with 39 business schools on 4 continents;
- Member of the EMBA Consortium, giving Executive MBA students access to an international network of business schools;
- Pioneer in the creation of executive programs such as the Master’s in English and the Executive MBA;
- Former students who serve as presidents, board members, executives and entrepreneurs in Brazil and abroad.
NETWORKING FOR GROWTH
One of the pillars of COPPEAD is the relationship network that is formed between members of the community. When you join COPPEAD, you go beyond your class, and you can connect with executives, leaders and entrepreneurs from different backgrounds, increasing the possibilities of development.
- Public Private Challenge
- Design Thinking applied to Health
- Health Economics
- Strategy and Innovation
- In-hospital Process Management
- Clinical Governance
- Collaborative Economy and Health Innovation
- Health Management Models
- Civil responsability
- Health Systems
- Blockchain in Health
Target Audience – Post-MBA Health Management
1. Executives who want to update knowledge on new topics
2. Entrepreneurs looking to improve their business
3. Professionals with a solid background (master’s / MBA / doctorate) who want to broaden their horizons
4. Executives seeking an environment of excellence with other peers for discussion
- Payment in up to 3 installments | Consult installment conditions via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special 20% discount for former students approved in the COPPEAD or Alumni COPPEAD courses over 100 hours and who have an MBA or Master’s degree.
- Check our discount policy for institutional partners by clicking here.
- All expenses with teaching materials and meals are included in the program price.
- For more information, contact email@example.com.
The Post-MBA admission process includes filling out the registration form and a personal interview with the course coordinator. The candidate’s managerial experience and the position he occupies in the company where he works are some of the factors taken into account when selecting. The candidate must have a diploma obtained in an MBA course. The final decision as to the candidate’s acceptance is made by a Selection Committee.