Update your knowledge to lead change, drive innovation and improve your company’s performance. The Post-MBA is an advanced program on special management topics for professionals who already have executive training and are looking for continuous development of their skills and competences. The program improves, through advanced knowledge, the way you evaluate, manage and solve problems in your organization, enhancing the performance of a leader.
Beginning of Classes
Beginning in April, with classes on Saturdays
Face-to-face with 100% live online classes
3 months – 100 hours
Coppead uses participative teaching techniques, which include case study discussions and business games. In addition to knowledge, the exposure to a group of highly qualified professors and classmates develops in the student the ability to manage under pressure, make decisions and set priorities. Besides relevant business experience, professors have an academic background in the most important schools in the world, which allows the combination of the executive experience with the state of the art of research in their areas.
1. Executives who want to update knowledge on new topics
2. Entrepreneurs looking for the improvement of their business
3. Professionals with a solid background (master’s / MBA / doctorate) who want to broaden their horizons
4. Executives seeking an environment of excellence with other peers for discussion
COPPEAD Seal of Excellence
COPPEAD is the internationally renowned Brazilian business school that supports people and companies in their transformation processes, based on integrated education and oriented towards practical and critical performance in the business world.
With more than 45 years of experience in executive education programs, the institution has trained more than 16 thousand professionals, leaders and protagonists of its organizations, contributing to the development of the country and the projection of its students in the global panoram.
- 13 times in the Financial Times Ranking, 2 times in the specific Executive MBA ranking;
- Grade 6 out of 7 at CAPES, the highest grade from a Brazilian federal institution;
- Participant in quality networks, such as EFMD and AACSB;
- Partnerships with more than 40 business schools on 5 continents;
- Member of the EMBA Consortium, giving Executive MBA students access to an international network of business schools;
- Pioneer in the creation of executive programs such as the Master’s in English and the Executive MBA;
- Former students who serve as presidents, board members, executives and entrepreneurs in Brazil and abroad.
NETWORKING FOR GROWTH
One of the pillars of COPPEAD is the social network that is formed between members of the community. When you join COPPEAD, you go beyond your class, and you can connect with executives, leaders and entrepreneurs from different backgrounds, increasing the possibilities of development.
No post found!
The Post-MBA admission process includes filling out the registration form and a personal interview with the course coordinator. The candidate’s managerial experience and the position he occupies in the company where he works are some of the factors taken into account when selecting. The candidate must have a diploma obtained in an MBA course. The final decision as to the candidate’s acceptance is made by a Selection Committee.