Learn how to evaluate projects and value assets and companies with the most advanced finance techniques. In the Post-MBA in Valuation, the participant discusses real cases and has access to tools and research of international relevance, increasing his ability to contribute to strategic decisions of organizations.
3 months – 100 hours
Beginning of Classes (Estimated)
Beginning in April, with classes on Saturdays
Face-to-face with 100% online and live start
Saturdays from 8am to 17:30pm
The Post-MBA Certificate in Valuation allows you to understand the complexity of the pricing process for assets, projects and companies through advanced Valuation techniques.
With a class composed of experienced professionals in various sectors of activity, and led by faculty with international relevance, the student learns advanced techniques and prepares to collaborate with strategic decisions such as allocation of resources and investments in projects.
COPPEAD Seal of Excellence
COPPEAD is the internationally renowned Brazilian business school that assists people and companies in their transformation processes, based on integrated education and oriented towards practical and critical performance in the business world.
With more than 45 years of experience in executive education programs, the institution has trained more than 16 thousand professionals, leaders and protagonists of its organizations, contributing to the development of the country and the projection of its students in the global panorama.
- 13 times in the Financial Times Ranking, 2 times in the specific Executive MBA ranking;
- Grade 6 out of 7 at CAPES, the highest grade from a federal institution;
- Participant in quality networks, such as EFMD and AACSB;
- Agreement with more than 40 business schools on 5 continents;
- Member of the EMBA Consortium, giving Executive MBA students access to an international network of business schools;
- Pioneer in the creation of executive programs such as the Master’s in English and the Executive MBA;
- Former students who serve as presidents, board members, executives and entrepreneurs in Brazil and abroad.
NETWORKING FOR GROWTH
One of the pillars of COPPEAD is the relationship network that is formed between members of the community. When you join COPPEAD, you go beyond your class, and you can connect with executives, leaders and entrepreneurs from different backgrounds, increasing the possibilities of development.
- Company Valuation
- Corporate Finance
- Real Options
- Financial Accounting
- Corporate governance
- Forecasting and Simulation
- Corporate Law
- Options and Derivatives
- Fixed Income
1. Executives who want to update knowledge on new topics
2. Entrepreneurs looking to improve their business
3. Professionals with a solid background (master’s / MBA / doctorate) who want to broaden their horizons
4. Executives seeking an environment of excellence with other peers for discussion
- Cash value – R$ 25,636.00 Installment in 2 x R $ 12,907.10 – R $ 25,814.20 .. Installment in 3x R $ 8,664.41 – R$ 25,993.23
- 20% discount for ex-students approved on COPPEAD or Alumni courses over 100 hours and who have an MBA or Master’s degree: Cash value – R $ 20,508.80. Installments in 2 x R $ 10,325.68 – R $ 20,651.36 Installments in 3 x R $ 6,931.53 – R $ 20,794.59
- Check out our discount policy for institutional partners by clicking here.
- All expenses with teaching material and food are included in the program price. For more information contact: email@example.com.
The Post-MBA admission process includes filling out the registration form and a personal interview with the course coordinator. The candidate’s managerial experience and the position he occupies in the company where he works are some of the factors taken into account when selecting. The candidate must have a diploma obtained in an MBA course. The final decision as to the candidate’s acceptance is made by a Selection Committee.