In a world with fewer certainties and with the business environment gaining the edge of complex ecosystems, it is essential to know and discuss strategy. At the Post-MBA in Strategy the participant is prepared to lead the process of choosing the strategy of their organization and orchestrate its implementation.
In this program, various aspects of the strategy are discussed, allowing the participant to be prepared to deal with the challenges posed by various factors and stakeholders, and thus lead the change of their institution.
The Post-MBA Strategy program
These are discussions of real cases of companies with executives and entrepreneurs from different segments, guided by professors with international expertise. Strands such as ecosystems, global business, technologies and corporate governance constitute a systemic approach to how to reflect and address corporate strategy.
The Post-MBA in Strategy is the ideal program for leaders who seek to update their knowledge on the topic and leverage their power of transformation.
COPPEAD Seal of Excellence
COPPEAD is the internationally renowned Brazilian business school that assists people and companies in their transformation processes, based on integrated education and oriented towards practical and critical performance in the business world.
With 50 years of experience in executive education programs, the institution has trained more than 16 thousand professionals, leaders and protagonists of its organizations, contributing to the development of the country and the projection of its students in the global panorama.
- 11 times in the Financial Times Ranking, 2 times in the specific Executive MBA ranking;
- Maximum score at CAPES, the only Brazilian Federal Institution to achieve this feat.;
- Participant in quality networks, such as EFMD and AACSB;
- Partnerships with 39 business schools on 4 continents;
- Member of the EMBA Consortium, giving Executive MBA students access to an international network of business schools;
- Pioneer in the creation of executive programs such as the Master’s in English and the Executive MBA;
- Former students who serve as presidents, board members, executives and entrepreneurs in Brazil and abroad.
NETWORKING FOR GROWTH
One of the pillars of COPPEAD is the relationship network that is formed between members of the community. When you join COPPEAD, you go beyond your class, and you can connect with executives, leaders and entrepreneurs from different backgrounds, increasing the possibilities of development.
- Ecosystems and Management of Emerging Technologies
- Global Business
- Responsible Entrepreneurship and Management
- Soft Skills and Ethical Issues in Strategy
- Strategic Platform Management
- Corporate Growth
- Corporate governance
- Political Scenario
- Strategy and Execution
- Strategic Planning supported by scenarios
Target Audience – Post-MBA Strategy
1. Executives who want to update knowledge on new topics
2. Entrepreneurs looking to improve their business
3. Professionals with a solid background (master’s / MBA / doctorate) who want to broaden their horizons
4. Executives seeking an environment of excellence with other peers for discussion
- Payment in up to 3 installments | Consult installment conditions via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Special 20% discount for former students approved in the COPPEAD or Alumni COPPEAD courses over 100 hours and who have an MBA or Master’s degree.
- Check our discount policy for institutional partners by clicking here.
- All expenses with teaching materials and meals are included in the program price.
- For more information, contact email@example.com.
The Post-MBA admission process includes filling out the registration form and a personal interview with the course coordinator. The candidate’s managerial experience and the position he occupies in the company where he works are some of the factors taken into account when selecting. The candidate must have a diploma obtained in an MBA course. The final decision as to the candidate’s acceptance is made by a Selection Committee.