The executive career increasingly demands agility, adaptation and the ability to learn new contexts and rules. The Executive MBA is a program for professional who wants to be the protagonist of their organizations needs to develop competencies and skills in business and leadership, while creating valuable networks of exchange and growth.
COPPEAD’s Executive MBA has consolidated itself in the market as the program that has already helped more than 1,000 executives to prepare for global challenges and accelerate their careers. Offering an immersive, structured and transformative learning experience, the program is internationally renowned, already coming out in excellent rankings like the Financial Times.
You will have a synchronous experience focused on real challenges, exchanging experiences with other professionals and forming a network of excellent contacts.
What’s more, you are still participating in an international immersion week at one of the program’s partner business schools.
- Exchange experiences and learn in a dynamic with excellent teachers and students worldwide;
- Learn how to translate knowledge into your business reality;
- Add an international experience with immersion in one of the partner business schools;
- Have a diploma from an international renowned institution by the market;
- Leverage your career more quickly in just 10 months;
- Expand your contact network and interact with professionals from other regions;
- Be part of a distinguished network of executives and entrepreneurs in Brazil and abroad.
COPPEAD Seal of Excellence
COPPEAD is the internationally renowned Brazilian Business School that assists people and companies in their transformation processes, based on integrated education and oriented towards practical and critical performance in the business world.
With 50 years of experience in executive education programs, the institution has trained more than 15 thousand professionals, leaders and protagonists of its organizations, contributing to the development of the country and the projection of its students in the global arena.
- 11 times in the Financial Times Ranking, including two times in the specific Executive MBA ranking;
- Grade 7 at CAPES, the highest grade for a Federal Institution;
- Participant in quality networks, such as EFMD and AACSB;
- Agreements/Partnerships with 39 business schools on 4 continents;
- Member of the EMBA Consortium, giving Executive MBA students access to an international network of business schools;
- Pioneer in the creation of executive programs such as the Full-Time MBA in english and the Executive MBA;
- Former students who serve as presidents, board members, executives and entrepreneurs in Brazil and abroad.
Networking for Growth
One of the pillars of COPPEAD is the relationship network that is formed between members of its community. When you join COPPEAD, you go beyond your cohort, and you can connect with executives, leaders and entrepreneurs from different backgrounds, increasing the possibilities of development.
The Executive MBA is a space for leveraging careers the connectionwith its members becomes a vital element in this process. In addition to the course configuration itself, which allows for different class configurations, you will also have several activities and Social events that effectively expand your network contacts.
The main Brazilian and multinational organizations have already trained their leaders in the Coppead Executive MBA. Entrepreneurs and successors of significant family businesses in the national economy have also joined the program to rethink their businesses. Check out some:
- Baker Hughes
- Grupo Globo
- B2W Digital
- Chefs Club
- Ministério da Economia
Executive MBA by Alumni
The Executive MBA is a space for leveraging careers, and connecting with members becomes a vital element in this process. In addition to the course configuration itself, which allows for different class configurations, you will also have several activities and relationship events that effectively expand your network of contacts.
Executive MBA Structure
1. Management and Leadership Module
2. Emphasis on Special Management Topics
3. International Week at a partner Business School
4. Business plan
Management and Leadership Module
- Pre-course Finance
- Corporate Sustainability
- Digital marketing
- Case Analysis
- Brazilian Macroeconomics
- International Module
- Organizational Behavior and Culture in Times of Change
- Financial Management
- Strategic planning
- Strategy and Innovation
- Analysis for Management Decisions
- Personal Development and Ethical Aspects in Organizations
- Costs for Management Decisions
- Consumer behavior
- Sustainable Operations
- Marketing Management
- Judgment and Decision Making
- Business Plan and Design Thinking
Executive MBA Emphasis on Special Topics
After the first module, you choose an approach to deepen and prepare your career according to your goals and aspirations. You will participate in discussions about real cases, run simulations, and dive into advanced content, always with exchanges and immersive experiences.
In this module it will be possible to share the experience with former MBA students and other executive education programs of excellence, who can also attend the approaches, making the discussion even more enriching and increasing your network.
To stimulate a global business perspective, you spend a week immersing yourself in one of the most relevant business schools in the world.
You will have classes with students from all over the world, you will make technical visits to companies of local representation and you will participate of an immersive and integration experience with your fellows in the programs.
Check out the partner schools:
- University of San Diego (United States)
- Florida International University (United States)
- Sabanci Business School (Turkey)
- Bologna Business School (Italy)
- Moscow International Higher Business School (Russia)
- Keio Business School (Japan)
- San Jose State University (United States)
- Cranfield School of Management (United Kingdom)
- ESAN Business School (Peru)
- University of Stellenbosch Business School (South Africa)
The business plan module is one of the most anticipated stages of the program, as it puts the groups in an immersive and practical experience.
You will work in multidisciplinary groups to build a business plan, from immersion to prototyping and defense of investment for a panel of experts.
Executive MBA Participant Profile
1. Executives who lead strategic changes in their organizations
2. Professionals who seek to accelerate their careers in a solid and well-founded way
3. Entrepreneurs or successors responsible for the growth and scalability of their businesses
4. Professionals seeking to join a network of excellence of managers and leaders
COPPEAD Alumni Network
When you join one of the school’s executive programs, you become a Coppeadian and join an exclusive network of executives and entrepreneurs from various regions of Brazil and the world.
COPPEAD Alumni is a formal institution to support the Coppeadian community, which promotes events, a lifelong learning program, congresses, platforms and more ways to assist in the continuous development of the network.