Generating Value with Sustainable Business
Sustainability in practice for your organization
The latest financial and economic crises have pointed to the need for more sustainable practices for the longevity of business and society. The consumer has been sensitized to interact with models based on sustainability. The financial market responds with the influx of ESG funds and greater mobilization of resources and attention. Startups seek to innovate in the field, dialoguing with this demand – and urgency.
Is your organization prepared to operate on a sustainable model, while remaining profitable and relevant to different stakeholders?
COPPEAD, with its experience in sustainability offers, from the desire of executives, a space for dialogue and exchange of reflections and practices on a new way of doing business that generates innovative models, with economic, environmental and social results that maintain longevity of business.
In an immersive experience aimed at leaders and managers, you will discuss with topical experts who are at the forefront of the topic, preparing to design and execute innovative sustainability strategies.
Issues discussed in the Program
With a practical focus, we have a series of “hows” that will be discussed during the meetings
1. With a practical focus, we have a series of “cosmos” that will be discussed during the meetings
2. How to design sustainable business models?
3. How to avoid greenwashing and map the real impact along your value chain?
4. How to evaluate the value generated and plan the financing of sustainable solutions?
In this module, you will have a comprehensive perspective on the topic, discussing with experts the vanguard of sustainable practices throughout the value chain. Check out the themes:
- ESG – environmental, social and governance
- Impact assessment
- Value Chain and Relationship with Stakeholders
- Valuation for Sustainability
With a practical focus, we have a series of how they will be discussed during the meetings
1. Directors and Managers responsible for sustainability strategies
2. Advisers from organizations interested in new practices and sustainable models
3. Project consultants and innovation and sustainability initiatives
4. Investors and private equity funds focused on business models of the future
COPPEAD Seal of Excellence
COPPEAD is the internationally renowned Brazilian business school that assists people and companies in their transformation processes, based on integrated education and oriented towards practical and critical performance in the business world. With over 45 years of experience in executive education programs, the institution has trained more than 16 thousand professionals, leaders and protagonists of its organizations, contributing to the development of the country and the world.
The institute has a robust and constant research in Sustainability, articulating its initiatives in the Transparency & Sustainability in Business Network, a multidisciplinary group that conducts reports, studies and initiatives that involve several stakeholders in the design and dissemination of sustainable business practices. COPPEAD is also the only Brazilian educational institution that is a partner of Global ReportingInitative, responsible for the GRI Standard, used worldwide in sustainability reporting.
The admission process includes enrollment in the module and evaluation of the enrollment form. The Selection Committee will take into account the following criteria:
- Experience in the area
- Operating area and sector
- Potential for contribution and exchange
- Group composition already confirmed